Thursday, March 27, 2008

here we go again, imagini

Remember, some time ago, I had this link up in a blog entry about Imagini and their "Visual DNA" survey? Basically it's a personality test that says things like, "Your ideal vacation is..." and shows you about fifteen thumbnails of places you could go on vacation...mountains, beach, your bed; with friends, an S.O., alone, etc... There were maybe ten questions and after you'd chosen the pictures that best described you, Imagini spins out a bunch of funky titles and explanations for your choices, classifying you according to mood, habits, etc.

Well, now Imagini people have come up with a new survey - Youniverse. It's another personality test, but this time it supposedly classifies you according to your romantic disposition (your "love type"). Apparently I am a Warm & Fuzzy.

I think my addiction to these surveys/personality tests can be traced back to my childhood. I'm not sure how, but I am sure that they'll soon come up with a survey to figure that out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home