Wednesday, October 24, 2007

nantaka joy and rare device

It has been far, far too long since I blogged about random shit I can't afford. And so, here:



















The nantaka joy journals (by nantaka joy, obviously, except their site isn't up and fully functioning yet), which can be purchased online at Rare Device. A site with which I am rapidly becoming unhealthily obsessed--check out the razorblade necklace, or the robot laptop bag. I'd probably spring for the robot laptop bag even though it lacks multiple compartments, extra padding, and about a million other practical things on my list of criteria for a laptop bag. Too bad it's sold out...

Anyway, the nantaka joy journals have, other than the obvious scalloped edge and quirky print, textured covers and hand-drawn dots at the tops of their pages. I would consider getting one except that I already have about five (or, okay, maybe seven) blank journals sitting on my bookcase. Haha...ha...

Luckily (or maybe unluckily, for my wallet), the items on Rare Device are much more affordable than, say, a $2000 upholstered armchair from Anthropologie.

Sigh. MUST NOT SHOP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home