Monday, June 11, 2007

MIA no longer

I talked to M.Chu today and it went like this:

M: I have been online stalking you.
J: Oh really?
M: Yes, I checked xanga, blogspot, facebook...and you have been GONE from all of them!
J: I have?!? I have!!

I got back from NY more than a week ago. What have I been doing since then?? I don't really know, but obviously I haven't been online...or have I? Thinking back...lots of Voxtrot, facial with Deb and Ha, chores around the house (I spent this afternoon dousing my mother's poor insect-and-fungus-infested trees with this crazy 3-in-1 killer spray. I got some on my skin - do you think it will burn, fester, and fall off?). Museums on Tuesday when admission was free. (The Matisse exhibit at MoMA? NOT really a "Matisse" exhibit.) Random frightening bouts of shopping. A little bit of gym. Uhhh...what else have I done?! My days seem pretty occupied but I can't really remember anything. Watched Knocked Up. Re-read the Penderwicks book the other day, and finished reading a vampire novel today (doesn't that scream "accomplishment" to you?). Rearranged some of my bins of clothing. Got health insurance. Paid the bills.

As an aside, NY was fun :) Much thanks to Di for letting us crash at her place, and for taking us around and dealing with my perpetual moodiness. Also Mar for wandering and eating through the city with us!! I miss you!!! I doubt either of them read this, but hey...

In more productive news - I went to my first letterpress class last weekend! And I'll have more classes starting in a couple of weeks, so my pace should pick up. I promise this is the last time I straight-up blog about random shit I've been doing. I hate when that's all people talk about, but I honestly don't have anything better to say. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home