Sunday, March 23, 2008

how to print on anything

Was just reading someone's blog about Lotta Jansdotter's soon-to-be-released book, Lotta Prints ("How to Print with Anything, from Potatoes to Linoleum" - which can be found here). For those of you who missed my previous mentions of Lotta Jansdotter (I can't find them right now, else I'd link 'em), check out her site here. I was introduced to her work by one of my coworkers a couple of years ago, and have salivated over it ever since. I mean, check out these sticky notes. What's not to like??













So anyway. I'm contemplating pre-ordering Lotta Prints, even though I'm uncertain about whether I'll use it to print anything, since I am really amazingly lazy. It does sound (and look) wonderful, though. Makes me want to paint my entire attic with dandelion spores, or little chickens, or oddly shaped ferns, or dancing 'shrooms...

PS - We watched Death Note (#1) yesterday, which was actually pretty good... then Actually, Love today, which would have been a bit of a disappointment to me, except for the short "Damn the Past!" ...so cute and funny, still makes me laugh a little to myself when I remember it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home