Sunday, October 29, 2006

when you were young

I really hate this song. I heard it on the radio the first few times thinking it sounded a bit like the Killers and hoping that it actually wasn't. It is. I dislike the entire song but the clincher was really this verse:
They say the devil's water, it ain't so sweet
You don't have to drink right now
But you can dip your feet
Every once in a little while
No, seriously. WTF???

Of course, now that I've decided I hate it, the song has to haunt me. When I drive to work and turn to the only station that is playing music in the morning instead of hosting a talk show, there it is! When I drive home from the BART station, there it is! Every time I turn on the radio, there it is! When I go shopping and step into a store that plays this sort of music, why, there it is! When I go out to dinner, they will play this song AT LEAST ONCE while I am eating. WHY!?!?!?? Even if I didn't hate it before, I think all this overplay would have made me hate it. As it is, the animosity just grows every time I hear it.

The End. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Dater said...

See, your blog is about more than clothes and books. It's about HATE, clothes, and books!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home