Sunday, October 08, 2006

update

OK I feel obliged to add a mini-update here just to agree with everything everybody else has said on their blog. Also to...update...everyone on all the myriad amazing, fun events that make up my life. SO amazing. SO fun. NO bitterness.

I'm lazy so this will be brief:

- Work has been...work. I could rant about this for hours. If you know me well enough you've probably called me already and subjected yourself to this painful phenomenon. Sorry.

- I fell again when getting out of bed. This is beginning to be a problem. Didn't sprain my ankle this time, though. Just scraped a big chunk of skin off my knee. Noooo problem.

- Vegas last weekend. For the less-than-48-hours we were there, we managed to see Mamma Mia!, which was awesome; to run through the forum shops at Caesar's searching for the Anthropologie so cleverly hidden on the 4th floor terrace; to spend incredible amounts of money on non-gambling activities; to eat pretzels (twice!); and to drink way too much alcohol and not enough water. With the help of Amanda's skanky shirt and a bit of pre-partying, we managed to get free drinks all night Saturday, which was...nice. ;) And I have some interesting drunken-Christina stories to tell now, if anybody is interested. For a small fee, I will reveal all!! :D

- Revamping my winter vacation. May not take it this year as planned. We'll see.

The End!! :)

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Disgruntled Dater said...

Hey, it's not like all the photos of me were examples of Christina's Best Hair Ever. So oh well :) By the way, where are Cher's pics that she posted online? I want to see SE AW Jen!

And shouldn't I get a cut of any drunken story-telling fees? Otherwise I'll get all belligerent on your ass agian. Costumes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home