Tuesday, September 19, 2006

dead-end corridors

Did you know that the NYC building code states that for mercantile buildings, the maximum allowable dead-end corridor length is 50'??

HOW FASCINATING!!!

SO fascinating, in fact, that I am getting a sudden impulse to pull out all my hair. My prelim deadline was supposed to be this Friday (9/22). Unfortunately, today they sent me not one but TWO new plans for the store, which they have thoughtfully laid out for me a la schematic. It all looks so straightforward and simple. Except that they didn't take into account DOOR CLEARANCES, MINIMUM CORNER LENGTHS, and a few other insignificant details that are now MAKING MY LIFE HELL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHGHGHGHHGHH




















I'm tired. :( I'm tired. I'm tired.

(Whine, whine, whine)

On a more cheerful note, the SF Komen Race for the Cure is this Sunday, 9/24. Feel free to donate! Or come run!!

...aaaaaaaaaaaand back to autocad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home