Sunday, October 29, 2006

books and clothes

I'm so glad we're gaining an hour. SO, SO GLAD. I don't think words can express how glad I am. I've turned half the clocks in the house to the new time. The other ones...I can't reach them so I'm leaving them for my dad to change when he comes back next month. :D

Someone mentioned to me last week (in a sort of scolding way) that all I ever post about anymore (anymore?!?!) are books and clothes. Namely: how I should stop buying books and how I wish I could afford Anthropologie.

I guess this is true.

But would you rather see this on my blog, or some horrible, whining, meaningless rambling about life? A blow-by-blow account of what I do every single fucking day at work? I could start writing about that, I suppose...but I think I would bore myself, too...

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger andrea drugay said...

jen, please keep posting about books and dreamy clothes that no one can afford. i think it's a great escape!

xo,
~andrea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home