Sunday, February 26, 2006

weekend again

Went to see Cirque du Soleil (Corteo) on Friday. It was great. Took photos with my phone camera (don't think I was supposed to, but....well), and tried to moblog them. It didn't work. Am still trying to figure out why.

Today I went out to the city to see a friend. We ate too much at Cheesecake Factory, then attempted to shop in the rain. I say "attempted" because we couldn't find anything we liked, and it ended up being a generally disheartening experience. Now all I have to show for a full day in the city are a dinky shirt from Forever 21 (another one of those stores i definitely try to swear off every month, but end up going back to. seriously it's like a cocaine addiction. not that i would know), and a massive stomachache.

I think weekends should be longer. Really. I am up for four-day weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home