Sunday, February 12, 2006

spam blogs and valentine's

The past couple of months have spawned within me an irrational hatred for spam blogs. Or even just borderline spam blogs. People need to stop making these "Insurance for Beginners" or "Investing Smart" or "New Technology List" blogs. Even seeing titles like these in the scrolling "Blogs Updated at (time)" list on Blogger.com just fills me with this FURY. And yes, that did have to be larger font, and in bold. Gosh. STOP MAKING THESE BLOGS!!!! THEY ARE USELESS! USELESS!!!! USELESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH

Okay, I feel a lot better now. How is everyone? Today I went to a little Valentine's Day party and it was great. I think my belly is now about 3x bigger than it should be. We left no fatty food uneaten. Any time we had a choice, we went for the unhealthier version. And to top it off, while we consumed copious amounts of artery-clogging goodness, we discussed the merits of butter and lard. How the Sara Lee all-butter pound cake is far and away the best kind of pound cake to have with chocolate fondue. Stuff like that. I love my friends.

I'm lame and going to sleep now. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home