Tuesday, September 02, 2008

new inspiration for workouts?

I've been prone to laziness lately because the idea of going to the gym is just so BORING. There's rarely anything good on the tv screens (also I just generally don't watch TV, so it's hard to get into), the closed-captioning has horrible spelling, and I would much prefer to read a book while exercising. Except that reading while going up-and-down for cardio gives me motion sickness.

I know. Sad.

The solution: audiobooks and podcasts! I recently came across a post on bookshelves of doom (another blog I frequently read), introducing "The Classic Tales Podcast," where each week part of an unabridged classic is posted as a podcast. I've subscribed just now on iTunes and am looking forward to listening!...and maybe going to the gym.

Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home