Wednesday, June 18, 2008

palantir seeks new hires

In case you guys haven't heard about this yet, there's a startup in the south bay called Palantir that is looking for new hires...namely software engineers, business developers, and QA candidates (tech backgrounds appreciated in all positions).

To find out what they do, check out this article:

What Does Palantir Do?

I hear it's a great place to work - a bunch of old classmates from my high school are over there and they appear to love it so much that they prefer going there on Fridays and Saturdays instead of partying or relaxing at home like the rest of us normal folk. (No, I'm serious, they seem to enjoy it. That much.) In fact, this is what my friend Kevin (who wrote that little article linked above) says verbatim:
I'm sure you've all heard me rave about Palantir---the work, the
people, the culture, the financial opportunity. I was raving about it
two and a half years ago and I'm still raving about it today. I
personally guarantee that it's a great place to work :)
Anyway, if you're interested at all, leave me a comment or email me. Pronto! Yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home