Tuesday, January 03, 2006

recent discoveries

1. The Horizon organic fat-free yogurt in the kitchen fridge is actually quite good (I was turned off by the "fat-free" initially). I had blueberry.

2. I found this blog: design*sponge. It seems a fairly popular blog and it's centered around design (...yes hence the title), usually of the homemaker variety. Lots of blurbs about interesting furniture, pillows, prints, accessories, stationery &tc., complete with photographs and links. Even some restaurant recommendations. I surfed through it for a little while and found a link to the illustrations of Jen Corace, which include a couple of pictures from this children's book called Little Pea--one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.




Discovering Jen Corace was the highlight of my day. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home