Sunday, December 14, 2008

leg warmers

I love leg warmers. I'm so glad they're around again. Except that I really can't justify purchasing cute ones to myself. Like these cozy-looking fuzzies from Betsey Johnson, at fred flare:





















I sometimes wonder about the practicality of wearing these. I admit they're probably a godsend to dancers in cold locales, who need the freedom of movement offered by leotards and get cold legs, but to everyone else? Isn't wearing leg warmers just about equivalent to wearing Uggs (aka Fuggs)? If it's cold enough for these, then isn't it LONG PANTS weather? Just sayin'...

...

On second thought, I guess you could wear these underneath your jeans for added warmth. Since girls' jeans are so tight up top nowadays, more practical long johns would probably not fit without an incredible amount of bunching. Right?

...This is what occupies my spare moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home