Wednesday, July 12, 2006

dots

It is approaching 7pm right now, and I am still at work, busily erasing row upon row of yellow dots.

We were sent the existing plans of this store, but the files were in a format we can't use. So I converted them. Only now all the lines (and I do mean ALL) have been exploded down to their components. Which means that all the hatching stripes and little dots and dashed lines and text have been exploded apart. Deconstruction at its best. Now I must go through the whole file and delete the dots. One. At. A. Time.

[quiet, eerie voice] When I close my eyes, I can still see them...

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Here you go. The killer's a literature professor. He cuts off little chunks from his victims' bodies until they die. He calls himself 'the deconstructionist.' "

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger jenchen said...

LOL. i remember this quote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home