Friday, February 16, 2007

reversible skirts

I will attempt to ignore the fact that I made a dumb mistake at work just now (and will probably get yelled at because of it on Tuesday), and instead post about reversible skirts. Namely the Libby Dibby Reversible Wrap-Around Skirt, shown below:















I don't particularly like wrap-around skirts (I always feel like one strong gust of wind will unwrap them), but I do like the names they have for their pattern combinations. My personal favorite would have to be the "starlet polka."

Starlet Polka:







I'd definitely wear the starlet polka. However, they also have a lot of fun ones like "choco milk bubbles" and "daytrip to florida" and "milkshake and 2 straws." I'm not sure if I really feel that all the names for the pattern combinations are accurate to the way the patterns look, but it's fun to read them and look at the swatches. Do these count as swatches? Whatever.

OK I'm fed up with work for the day. Leaving soon...hurrah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home