Wednesday, March 29, 2006

the little mermaid

Ok. For many years, this was my favorite Disney movie. At the tender age of 8 (I think that's when it was?), I had the entire movie memorized...the dialogue, the songs, everything. I used to talk/sing along with it (and scare my friends). I had a pirated version of the movie on beta tape (yes beta. you know, those mini-VHS things from back in the day?). I'm not sure why I'm blogging about it now, since it just reminds me of what a dork I was. Am. Um...

Anyway we were talking about The Little Mermaid today and Graham mentioned that he'd posted about it. (No backlinks on your blog, Graham, darnit!) And I said I wanted to link to the post because...I like it. So I have. And that's all.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Tandava said...

Yay! Links to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home