Thursday, January 04, 2007

mary janes

I really don't need new shoes. But these are so cute, and on sale:
















...the Poetic Licence "Elle" Patent Mary Jane

Look at those heels. And I do have a weakness for mary janes. I used to have this burgundy pair...square-toed flats with dark red stitching, and purple/red flowers along the sides. It sounds kind of weird and hobo-esque but trust me, they were cute. Also I had a pair of apple green mary jane-style sneakers. Those were extremely cute too. I think I was just going through a really great shoe period in my life. Why must those come and go? Which dorkily reminds me...

Say you'll stay, don't come and go like you do

Must not give in to temptation. MUST NOT


*** about 5 hours later ***
I just checked back on the website (the sight of them comforts me and tortures me at the same time). And omfg, THEY'RE GONE!

Christina: all gone?
but you weren't going to buy them anyway?
me: i gueeeeeeeeeessssss

No more temptation then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home